Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our customer is the world’s leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Based on market capitalization, we are the world’s third largest independent software manufacturer.
The client is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. Native of Germany, with regional offices in 130 countries. The company has over 293,500 customers in 190 countries. As the market leader in enterprise application software, the client is at the center of today’s business and technology revolution.
- Hybris (e-commerce Platform, based on Spring)
- Web services
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Agile best practices: Scrum, XP, TDD, ATDD, Continuous Integration/Deployment; Direct interaction team-customer; Continuous process improvement; Clean Code; Scaled Agile Framework
- 3+ years of Java programming experience
- Strong knowledge of Java Core
- Experience in J2EE and Spring
- Good spoken and written English
- Good communication skills
- Being a fast learner
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in TDD/BDD, understanding of patterns
- Experience in working with Git
- Knowledge of or experience in Agile/Scrum practices
- Familiarity with e-commerce domain
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package — medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with certified English teachers