Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a molecular information company dedicated to a transformation in cancer care in which treatment is informed by a deep understanding of the genomic changes that contribute to each patient’s unique cancer. The company’s clinical assays for solid tumors, hematologic malignancies, and sarcomas, provide a comprehensive genomic profile to identify the molecular alterations in a patient’s cancer and match them with relevant targeted therapies and clinical trials. Company’s molecular information platform aims to improve day-to-day care for patients by serving the needs of clinicians, academic researchers and drug developers to help advance the science of molecular medicine in cancer.
Through constant innovation, company aims to make breakthroughs to help achieve improved outcomes for more individuals living with cancer. Its approach combines genomic profile products and data services to generate insights that can help doctors match patients to more treatment options and help accelerate the development of new therapies.
The project team is working on Migration of existent Dynamics CRM 2016 On-premises to Dynamics 365 Online as well as ongoing engineering for client’s needs.
- 3+ years of commercial experience .NET development
- Strong expertise in .Net/.Net Core
- Confident knowledge of Angular
- Familiarity with AWS
- Acquaintance with SQL
- Proficiency in Docker containerization
- Experience in ASP .NET
- Expertise in Entity Framework
- Intermediate or higher English level (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package — medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours