Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our team is currently working on development and support of different applications for our customer, a large US broker/dealer company. It provides a suite of high-quality execution and clearing products and services designed for institutional traders. The company specializes in the US options market and occupies about 15% of it. A key feature is the complete transparency of the system for their clients.
On this position, you will join a great goal-oriented team working on desktop broker/dealer application. The project focus will be on refactoring regression suite, testing new functionality, creating a knowledge base about the application.
- Contribute to product development
- Design, code, test, debug and implement a high-quality software
- Build, test and deliver high-quality, complex frameworks
- Provide technical guidance on various technologies/systems
- 3+ years of software development experience with ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with development and use of web services (RESTful and SOAP based)
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Ability to adhere to technical standards within a development team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills
- Continuous Integration Mindset
- English level: Intermediate+
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, Web forms
- Experience with MS SQL Server database tuning and performance optimization
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package — medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers